Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014 and An Update

I hadn’t actually planned to forget this blog but things happened.  I thought when I graduated in May with my BS I thought that I would have more time to blog, but life and keeping up with my book review blog got in the way. So starting in January I am  hoping to at least post once a month. With a monthly update to basically sum up the month until I can get into a normal more often blogging schedule.

2014 brought lots of changes, I graduated in May with my BS in Criminal Justice. Yes I know that most people think you can only get a job in law enforcement or go to law school.  No I am not going to do that. Yes I plan on get my masters. No I am not getting it in Criminal Justice. I getting my Masters in Social work. Yes I will actually use my degree. And now while I am studying for the GRE and finding online master’s programs for social work and looking for a job in my field. While I do that I am still at the library in a different job than the one that I had while still in school, but still a library employee.
On top of it all my baby sister graduated from high school and started her freshman year of college. Which was bittersweet. So we spent the summer getting in as much family time as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment