Sunday, February 1, 2015

Bible Verses for 2015

Bible Verses for 2015
I realize that I’ve posted what  my words were for the year. But I forgot to post what my Bible verses are for the year. One is the same as 2014, and the other is a verse that I had used in 2013.
The verse from 2013 that I am using again is

I Say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.” Lamentation 3:24.

My other verse the same as last year is
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10


Both of the verses are verses that truly fit this year because I am waiting and trusting and putting my future in God’s hands. Why I wait to see about Grad school and finding a full time job in my field.  

No comments:

Post a Comment