Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bible Verses for 2012


This year I am choosing two Bible verses to be my verses for the year. One from Philippians and the other from 2 Peter.  

“I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.”
Philippians 4:11

No matter what path God has for me I want to be able to say that I am content in whatever season I am in at the moment; because it is exactly where God wants me to be at that moment.  His  ways are not our ways.




“But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever! Amen”
2 Peter 3:18



No matter what I want to use this year to grow closer to my Savior and my Heavenly Father. I want the relationship that I had with them in high school when I was on fire for God. However God chooses to use me I want Him to get the glory, because it’s all about Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment