Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year
Happy 2012

Another Girl Another Planet        don't have sex, because you get pregnant, and die. 

KWEJK.pl - dwa zero jeden dwa





My goals for this year are pretty simple I am not making resolutions because for one I never seem to keep them. I am hoping that by stating my goals for 2012 I will be able to keep them. My main goal for 2012 is to read the Bible all the way through. I also want to go closer in my relationship with Jesus. I want to be able to fully trust God even when don’t know what’s ahead for me. To be content whatever the circumstances, to enjoy each day like it could be my last. To never take anything for granted again. Have a better prayer life, and have more quiet time just me my Bible and God. 








No comments:

Post a Comment