Thursday, March 29, 2012

Randomness

I know it's been a while sense I last posted any thing,  but this semester at school has been kicking my butt. However this week I get a breather I am on spring bring and enjoying the time off. I am working on some new blog posts, I also plan to do a couple tags, as well as a few list posts. It's been officially spring for almost two weeks, but here in the bluegrass state it feels like we skipped spring and went straight to summer.

It's March Madness and this weekend is the final four, and it seems my state and my city have forgotten that there are four teams in the final four. To most people in the state it's pretty much a state divided. Both teams playing each other are from home state.  One is from my home city, but that's not the team I root for. I am Big Blue all the way. So unlike people from my city I will not be cheering for Louisville, I will be like the people from my state cheering for UK on Saturday. I am a wildcat who feels like sometimes she lives in the wrong city in her state. 

No comments:

Post a Comment