Sunday, April 1, 2012

Thirty day challenge Day 1


Day 1 15 interesting facts about myself 

11. This May marks not only my 25th birthday but also my 10th born again as a Christian birthday. I became  a Christian at the end of my freshman year of high school; when Jesus became my Lord and Savior.

22. Both of these birthday’s fall within a week of each other.

33. My favorite color is blue.

44. I am a country girl at heart.

55. My goal is to go on a mission trip to Africa to work in an orphanage

6. One of the desires of my heart after I am a married is to adopt a baby.

77. I want to name my daughter if I am blessed with a daughter after my great grandmother even if the name is considered old fashioned.

88. My family means the world to me.

9. My best friend and I have been best friends for 14 years, and we’ve been through a lot. She’s more like my sister than a friend. 

110.         I love going barefoot in the summer.

111.         I grew up as a military brat

112.         I am the oldest of two with nine years between me and my sister.

113.         I think bull dogs are one of the cutest dogs on the planet.

114.         I never had a tree house as a child I had a whole barn loft that was my tree house.

115.         Even though I only had one sibling I had a whole bunch of cousins to get into trouble with.

No comments:

Post a Comment