Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Hunger Games tag



Sooo...I received an HG tag from Jesus Chick   at http://jesuschick13.blogspot.com/   
1. Your sister's/brother's/best friend's name gets called at the reaping. What is your immediate reaction? 

At first I am in shock, but then I volunteer to go in my little sister’s place.



2. In the training center, there are several different stations to practice your skills, some of them being how to camouflage yourself, archery, sword training, climbing, spear throwing, hand-to-hand combat (wrestling), and agility. Which one would you head for? 

I am an alright shot, good with agility from playing soccer.  So I’d keep those under wraps and brush up on combat, camouflage, and climbing. Skills which are my weakness.

.


3. You're in the arena and the countdown has just started. When the cannon goes off, what's your strategy? 


Grab the closest thing towards, then take off running for shelter. There's no way I'm staying to deal with the mess that is bound to happen at the cornucopia and hope someone loses a bow later.


4. You are feeling like you're being watched. You glance over your shoulder and sure enough, the youngest tribute in the Games is watching you. What do you do? 

Make a friend You might need an ally to survive as long as you can.
 

 
5. There are only four tributes left in the arena, including you. What do you do? 



Go hide until everything is over. I doubt I would have the guts to try anything different.


6. Which supporting character are you most like and why? 

Prim and Rue if that is a choice because of their innocent, they remind me that even in the mist of danger and evil  there is still good in the world.

7. Which supporting character is your favorite? 


Finnick♥ Love him.

***
And now, I tag...

If you liked Hunger Games, and complete this and  tag yourself! I don’t know who of my followers liked the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment