Sunday, July 10, 2011

Camp

Today the middle school students and high school students at Church leave for camp. It’s a chance for them to grow closer to God without all the distractions of modern life. I pray also that those teens you don’t know Christ will be drawn to Him at camp. I guess you could say that I have a heart for teens. Part of the reason is because; it wasn’t that long ago since I was a teen, plus I became a Christian as teen at the end of my freshman year of high school. So I know how important that time away from it all at camp with other believers can be for your soul and your spiritual growth. So I pray for the youth and the workers that they have a good time that they stay safe. That it is also a time of growth and learning.
The news of them going to camp brought back all the good memories that I have from camp. I had a blast every time that I went. I enjoyed the fellowship and growth that happened, and now a new generantion gets a chance to experience that.

No comments:

Post a Comment