Thursday, July 14, 2011

Changes

Coming in August I am going to make a few changes to my blog, as school will be starting back I will not have as much time to blog though I will continue to post as often as possible. I plan to have days that I plan to have certain posts on those days. This will be weekly. On Monday or Wednesday I may post something in list form or what I am currently reading for school and for fun. Friday will be a post summarizing my week.  Sunday will be a post will be a Bible verse and my thoughts and a prayer about the verse. I will however post something that strikes me anytime throughout the week.
·         Monday books I’ve finished reading, books for upcoming reviews on my book review blog  http://belovedgraceful-carissasbookshelf.blogspot.com/  , and what I currently reading for school and for “fun”
·         Wednesday random things such as a  list or review
·         Friday what happened during my week
·         Sunday post Devotional post

No comments:

Post a Comment