Sunday, July 24, 2011

Jeremiah 29:11

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and future.”
Jeremiah 29:11
     “I want to trust your plan for me God. I don’t want to do it my way anymore. I want to follow where You lead. I am at where I’m at now because of Your plan. Where I am now is part of Your plan; because I never thought I would be twenty four and still not be done with college. But even this has happened for a reason. I  am trusting Your plan for me to finish nursing school. I am also trusting Your plan and will for my future spouse and when he comes into my life, is Your timing. I trust You lord. You are my King and my Heavenly Father.”

     We cannot do it on our own. We have to have help, and the best help comes from God and Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment