Friday, September 9, 2011

The end of the school week

I've made it throught the first two weeks back to college and let's just say that I am tired. i forgot how much effort went into going to school full time and working part time. I guess that's my fault for taking a semster off. Now I get to work to get back in the swing of things. I know that I shouldn't rush my life away, but I just wish I was done with school, I should have been done with college three years ago, but life doesn't always go the way that we planned. God's plans are now always our plans. 

I know the next couple will fly by, now that I have a major that is what I want to major in. To lead to a job in the career field that I will be the happiest in.  I have to trust God above everything else.

The week has gone by so fast that the only reading that I have done is for school I haven't read for fun and that's not like me, but I haven't really had time. I have a book review to finish as soon as possible, plus I think I am coming down with something, I blame the werid weather we've been having here. I mean one day it's a 100 and the next it's 60.

No comments:

Post a Comment