Wednesday, October 26, 2011

40 Random Things about Me

40 Random things about me
1. I am a Christian a Christ follower, a believer in Jesus
2. A sinner saved by Grace
3. The Bible is the greatest book ever written, it is God breathed. It is the greatest story ever told because it is true
4. I become a Christian at the end of my freshman year of high school. Even though I lost most of my  “friends” I gained so much more
5. My favorite classic author is Jane Austen
6. My favorite book is Pride and Prejudice
7. My favorite Christian historical author is a tossup between Laura Frantz and Tracie Peterson
8. My favorite Christian historical novel is a Tossup between Courting Morrow Little, and The Colonel’s Lady
9. I love Christian chick lit
10.         My favorite Christian chick author is Erynn Mangum
11.         My favorite Christian chick book is both series by Erynn Mangum
12.         Laura Ingalls Wilder was my favorite author growing up
13.         I love Chick flicks
14.         My favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast
15.         My favorite movie based on a book is Pride and Prejudice
16.         My favorite movie now is Soul Surfer
17.         I can’t pick a favorite chick lit because there’s just too many
18.         I love flip flops
19.          Even though I love flip flops I love going barefoot even more
20.         I am a country girl at heart
21.         I want to learn to surf
22.         I love to read especially on rainy days curled up with a blanket, a cup of tea and a good book.
23.         Belle is my favorite Disney princess, because she was a book worm
24.         I pick my “favorite” songs, based on what kind of mood I am in and what I am going through at the moment.
25.         I was little bit of a tomboy growing up
26.         When I was little I wanted to marry a cowboy, now I am trusting God’s timing and His will
27.         I want to go on a mission trip to Africa
28.         I want to go to Ireland
29.         I want to see Jane Austen’s house in England
30.         I want to see all fifty states
31.         I love classic western movies
32.         I am the type of girl who would rather go on a pinic for a date than some fancy restaurant
33.         I don’t call my grandpa, grandpa I call him papaw
34.         I wasn’t daddy’s girl growing up I was papaw’s girl
35.         I still remember spending Saturday’s mornings with him watching classic western movies and TV shows most of which were reruns
36.         I was reading on my own by the age of four
37.         I love to write poetry
38.         I am trying to write a novel
39.         My favorite western TV show from my younger days was The Young Riders  
40.         One day I want to be a wife and mother

No comments:

Post a Comment