Friday, October 21, 2011

Midterms

I’ve made it to midterms, hard to believe that the semester is all ready half over where did the time go? It seems just yesterday I started the first semester as a junior in college I only have about four more semesters if I go full time. Is what I plan on doing till I graduate, so that I can actually make it out of school in four semesters, or three and half if I go two summer terms.  
After much thought and prayer I have changed my major. I realized after two failed attempts at the nursing school entrance exam that nursing wasn’t what I wanted to do. The pre nursing math and science classes were too much stress for me. Plus the nursing path was what everyone else in my family wanted to do.  

I realize that I’ve always wanted to help people but not in the way that I was expected as a nurse. Instead I’ve changed my major to Criminal Justice with a minor in Psychology with a focus in youth crime. To make a difference in the teens that can still be and wan to be helped. I know that I am in for a world of hard work and stress. I know that I can do it with God and prayer; I finally feel like that is where God wants me to use my gifts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment